Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Trilogy of Leaving Parties - Episode One: Back to Majapmark

“In this episode, will Nick finally learn how to spell Voskresija’s name right before she heads off into the great unknown?  Will Tomoe overcome the ants in her sushi to reach ‘drunk stomach punching’ glory?  Will Rolf be in Chandigarh long enough to attend his own party?”

Ok people, it is official (I have a government stamp to prove it).  The Trilogy of Leaving Parties will commence on Thursday at 36 C.  So make sure you go out and get all the necessary presents and booze because it’s gonna be phat (is that what the kids say?).

Just so everyone is clear, here are the details:

Date: Thursday, December 14th
Location: 36C
Time: 9pm onwards
Reason: Voskresija, Tomoe, and Rolf are leaving

Tell everyone.  Is it true that Nina and others are going to Delhi that day?

That is all.

2 comments:

nicholas said...

I heard the same rumour about Nina and others but I bet the can hold on for Voskresija, Tomoe, and Rolf (note: that is spelt right becuase I copied it)

I can't wait for all the parties! Finally another week where I'll be totally useless in the office and a weekend where I can just drink the whole time and not have to rationalize about being an alcoholic.

kyoush said...

... and i too am going to represent 38 as the official-pseudo-resident...

;)