Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My new Friends

So I have been sitting at work for the last two days at work checking the blog every five minutes to see where my online friends were. I was like where are they all, maybe they're all posting on another blog and they didn't tell me about it. So then I made some new online friends and they said "your old friends don't sound very nice, we're gonna kick their asses". I thought that sounds good but then yesterday all my online friends came back and I tried to call my new ones to tell them not to break kent's leg but I couldn't get ahold of them. So if you see any of my new friends you should probably run!

8 comments:

kent said...

so that's who was chasing me down the alleyway last night...

And here I thought ernie and I were good friends...

nicholas said...

Yeah I thought so too but then you said something about some gay undertones between him and Bert and he got real mad. You might want to have a talk with him.

Jean said...

Well, me & Elmo go way back so there's no way he's getting heavy with me...

kent said...

Getting heavy? I didn't realize elmo was trying to seduce you. I think for elmo's safety, we'd better not tell ryan.

nicholas said...

Yeah Ryan would probably go nuts and kill someone but he's already been asking me if I know why there is so much red fur around Jean's place and in her bed. I said I think it's just a new breed or cockroach that sheds but I don't know how long he'll buy that for.

Jean said...

Hey, come on boys do not be so sordid you know that's not what I meant...but yes he has slept with me for years disguised as a hot water bottle...ooohhh i miss my elmo...

Jean said...

And another thing just so we're all clear, i don't know what you filthy minded Canadians refer to with the 'getting heavy' phrase but in my language it is a not very pleasant physical beating or threat of one...

kent said...

It's the same as "pull off" and island monkeys, jean. Nice try.