Monday, December 05, 2005

Photos... "Bloodsport" and Christmas

Hey there,
if anyone is interested in checking out some of the photos I've taken while in India, you can link onto my photosite: photos.yahoo.com/icelandicnina

The albums are listed chronologically, with the latest ones last.

That was it... oh, thanx for the fabulous Martial Arts night! Whoever missed it, must borrow "Bloodsport" from the Panchkula People, it's by far the bestest movie I have ever seen!!! They don't get much sexier than van Damme, maroon speedos and all!!

One more thing: We better start planning "Chandigarhi Christmas 2005". Who's going to be here? Is everyone up for the "secret santa"? Suggestions please :)

Over and out :)

2 comments:

kent said...

I'll put the link to your photos ASAP.

I heard you and Voskresija had the honour of staying in my room. Sorry for the big mess on one side of the bed and thanks for cleaning it up (even though it took me a while to find everything).

I'm down for Secret Santa if I'm here.

nicholas said...

I'm in for secret santa and I'll be here until the 26th. 36 is tentativley planning a christmas cocktail party for Dec 16 so pencil it in. I also volunteer dirty sexy for the christmas party whenever it may be.