Monday, December 05, 2005

Chandigarh Trainees on Frappr

I had a great suggestion from a friend that we create a frapper group for Chandigarh trainees. Basically along with tons of other fun features we can all put our info up and keep it updated after we leave. That way when I want to go and get drunk in Iceland sometime I can look up Nina and she can get some of those cute little horses to come party with us. Plus it has a handy map showing where everyone is so it is easier to plan a world drinking tour (I'm in talks with Bagpipper to sponsor "How did I cut my knees last night? 2008 Tour").

So go to the link, add your details and as we all move around we can continue our plans to take over the world and make the whole globe dirty and sexy. Send the link to any old Chandigarh trainees if you have their emails too.

www.frappr.com/traineeshipinchandigarh

No comments: