Thursday, December 01, 2005

New Segment

Since nobody else is posting today, I figured I’d try out a new segment on Le Blog de Trainees en Chandigarh (excuse my French).  Just look to your right to see today’s poll question.  All you gotta do is vote and we can watch the votes tabulate.  If anyone has any ideas as to what would be a good poll question, post a comment to this post.

I had received rather vile complaints from irate bloggers that only one vote could be registered for more than one person on the same IP address.  The problem is fixed now, so vote away.  Just try not to power vote and skew the results, por favor.

    

3 comments:

nicholas said...

Comeon Kent the suspense is killing me!

nicholas said...

I love this idea Kent, awsome! It will keep me going everyday just waiting for the question and thinking hard about my answer.

kent said...

Thanks man. Here's one:

What is the best way to find a paan shop in Sector 17?

a) Get in a deluxe bus and turn the key
b) Get in a van with a random handful of locals
c) Stumble around until one hits you in the face