Thursday, December 22, 2005

Icelandic Movies

Nina has given me the word that her mom has sent Icelandic movies from Iceland (no kidding, eh?) and wants to show them to us. She was hoping that sometime on saturday we could hold the screenings.

I've also heard the alcolympics are scheduled to be held in the afternoon, so maybe we could fit the movies in either before or after. I'm pretty sure we'll all be in Panchkula, but in case we're not, we could watch them at 38C.

What does everybody think?

3 comments:

ryan101 said...

Well, owing to my recent trend of turning red when i drink, i don't think i can take part in the alcolympics.

Unknown said...

I won't be here this weekend to watch the movies :(. Nina - can I borrow them sometime though? I've never seen an Icelandic movie before.

nicholas said...

Oh their full of sex and parties, it's great. Kinda like Chandigarh!