Thursday, September 01, 2005

Does anyone want to join?

Nacho and I are going to try to start this blog up again. It may not be the best way to inform people about parties, etc., but I think it's a great way to just communicate about various things...anything. We don't get to see each other all that often (especially those in sector Nepal and sector Pakistan), so why not use this just to have a discussion about whatever you feel like talking about. For all of you that are leaving, or have left, it's a great way to keep in touch with the people that are here. If you want to join, just send me an email (lazylegend@hotmail.com) and I can make it happen.

I know most of you have time at work just to browse the blog and maybe even post if you want, so don't give me the excuse of having no time.

No comments: