Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Some pics

Hope you don't mind me publishing some pics to make the blog look more colorful? :) Of course you don't! :D



First of all, I think that the, now-legendary, Mani Majra Pimps'n'Hoes party :) , deserves more than just an invitation on this blog. Here's a pic of the "organizing committee". :)



And, here's a little set of pics from our trip to Agra.





Meet Mexican everyday life, kindly presented by our favorite (and only :) ) trainee coordinator - Salvador! :)









Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz! :)







New Bolliwood movie in the theaters near you! :)








Hmmm... This couldn't be a Bolliwood movie, right? :)









Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Gadget. Inspector Gadget. :)

No comments: