Thursday, January 05, 2006

What Did Everyone Do For New Year?

I can't believe it is actually a new year, it really doesn't feel like it!

So how did everyone ring in 2006?
There were no trainees in Chandigarh for the occasion, AIESEC tried to organise a party for the night – i got an SMS at 1pm to tell be there was a party in 6 hours...wonder was it successful?!

What about the travelers – Nick, Mads, Kent, Vladan, Benjamen, Johanna etc...? Can we see some pics? And what about the past trainees that have gone home Salvador, Emil etc, what did you all do? And does anybody know if the planned new year party in London (I think) go ahead....

I was in Mcloid Ganj, it was beautiful but here's what I had to share it with...




Somebody should teach those amateurs how to drink!

1 comment:

kent said...

Go to my blog to read about my new years. It was spent in Kolkata amongst a shitload of people.

If I brought my camera along, I guarantee I would no longer have it...so no pics. Sorry.