Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Wanna Go To Narnia!


The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (or 'The Chronicles of Narnia')is on in Fun Republic, anyone wanna go see it?
I love this story & really have to see it but of course as usual it has stupid timings...the only showing I could go see is at 10.35pm, anyone want to go along and see it some evening this week? (before that's it's 5.30pm, which could be a problem work-wise for me)

So if anyone is interested will they send me an SMS or reply to the post.

Posted by 'A very distraught Jean if she doesn't get to go & see it'

6 comments:

ryan101 said...

Yeah, sounds good, and now the Panchkula cinema that was Johanjimin's laptop has left, any chance to see a movie is approciated!

I don't mind any day to go see it, and if it's a weekday, i think i can safely offer people one or more of our three spare rooms to crash in since it will be so late finishing. (5.30 is also not possible for me)

Jean said...

But i'm not sure if it's on Friday night the listing only seems to go as far as Thursday night & I don't want to risk it leaving before I see it!

Unknown said...

Any day during the week is good for me except Wednesday. Friday would be best, but I agree that we don't want to miss it!

Jean said...

OK, so I think tomorrow, Thursday seems to suit everybody best.

I guess we can all meet at FR at 10pm - 10.15pm, ok for everyone? (anyone have anyother suggestion, feel free...)

Fellow 38-ers I guess we can rickshaw it together & Sam do you want us to pick you up en route?

According to the panch 2 we can still have a mini-gettogether out there Friday night anyway.

ryan101 said...

Fine by me...

Unknown said...

That would be fantastic if you could pick me up. Thanks Jean!

Are you guys staying in Panch or rickshawing it back home after the movie?