Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Last Chance

Guys!
You guys must be fed up with these travels to fancy places. Amritsar, Dharamsala, Delhi...
How about a little trip to the slum???

This might be your last chance to meet the people of the slums. I will be leaving in a weeks time and am offering to be a tour guide to the Slums Beautiful!

Also, if you have any clothes and stuff to donate... you could bring them along. Tomorrow Lucie is coming with me and on Friday Nacho and his cousin. Any day this week would work, it's up to you.

Otherwise, I'm thinking of fun plans for a good-bye party. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn! That sounds like a really interesting experience. Too bad I'm already busy tonight and am leaving tomorrow for Leh for a little Hockey Night in the Himalayas!!

Jean said...

Can it be in the evening? Some people aren't released from work until after 6.30? but I really wanna go....

Nielsen said...

I'm sorry, but there are no evening classes for the children.
I know they conduct womens' embroidery classes... don't know if you're very interested in that sort of thing... Jean??
But anyhow, I never go into the slum after dark since the streets of the City Beautiful are just dangerous enough as it is!
Sorry guys!

It would either have to be during the day tomorrow (Friday) or on Monday! No chance to take off from work?

Nacho is coming tomorrow!