Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dinner Party - Details

So I talked to Samantha about the dinner...

We can have the dinner party on Friday at Samantha's house, starting any time after 1pm if people need extra preparation time...

We'll have to wait and see whether the Murder Mystery game can be done, but how about aiming to eat at 7.30ish... so i guess arrive in enough time to make your food and prepare for the game if we can do it.

As for food, since nobody really knows what they're cooking, the menu will be a suprise!

After the dinner/game we can then watch movies (Sam has a DVD player, so laptops need not be brought unless you really want to.) Sam is too wussy for the horror movies, but anyone brave enough to watch, and ends up too scared to go home after can stay the night if they like.

I think thats about all...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hang on a minute – I'm commenting in both places here we can't have a Friday 13th themed party & then not watch horror...I understand (no appreciate, i can't understand it! )horror is not for everyone but c'mon it's FRIDAY 13TH, a day when the supernatural lurks everywhere....!

Unknown said...

You can definitely still watch the horror movies at my place, I just might have to duck out at that point and do something else.

However... Rocky Horror is not scary and I'd definitely watch that again!

If people are coming over early, then let me know what time so that I can make sure I'm home from work.