Friday, January 06, 2006

Mwuhahahahahaha!

You fool Kent!

Now listen up and listen good! Things are gonna change around here you little freaks!

First of all, i think we need to get rid of the dead weight! so if you direct your attention to the new poll, you'll see that first up is the leader of the old regime, Babin.

I'm not afraid of the delete button, so whatever the poll says, your glorious leader shall do!

Secondly, I think all members should show their appreciation to me, by writing a short paragraph praising me. Cash will also be an acceptable alternative!

Nice to see some good posting going on too. And as homework, I think all current members and alumni should make a nice post.

Yours sincerely,

Ry

PS i actually have no idea what i'm doing as administrator, and have no idea whether i managed to update the poll correctly! Don't tell anyone i'm a fraud!!!

4 comments:

kent said...

Haha. Whatever you say Pol Pot, or was your name Stalin? I always forget. I'm awaiting the ice pick...

ignacio said...

Why Ryan is the new Administrator? i remember that i started writing in this blog right after Mr Kent Babin...so i think i can be Pinochet (Chilean Dictator) and get all the power and control over this amazing blog...

ryan101 said...

That's it, i wont stand for this dissent. Your out Nacho.

kyoush said...

Hey hey hey...

Congrats Ryan. I'm sure you'll do a swell job as the administrator, oops, i mean Glorious Leader.

And btw, i decided to write this before reading your entire post. So, this is not for the short paragraph thing. I'll think about that later ;)

May the empire reach great lengths under your command !!... :) :) :)