Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back in Serbia

Hello, my dear friends!

It’s been almost 10 days since I got back to Serbia. I haven’t experienced any “reversed cultural shock”, I just feel like I was on a long holiday – everything here is just like I left it... only colder. :)

Serbia in snow:


I hope you won’t mind me sharing a few pics of my month-long trip ‘round south.

Keralan adventures:

Mumbai snack:

Since I spent most of my time here (in Serbia) eating MEAT :) , I will be so kind to share my joy with you! :D

Serbian rehabilitation:


And... since I didn’t cut my beard and hair during my backpacking trip (real backpackers never do! :) ), here’s how I looked when I got home and... right after my father did the... tidying up. :)

Before and after:


Take care guys! I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Nice pics Vladan!
Hope you're enjoying everything Serbian!

That dead animal on your plate looks horrible though give me Aloo Gobi anyday!

Vladan said...

These days it's around -10 in Belgrade, which makes my "summer holiday" around South even more distant. I can't believe I was getting sunburned only weeks ago! :D

Jean, I *like* dead animals! :) A lot! :D Mmmmmmmmm... ;)