Friday, January 06, 2006

Official Announcement

I would just like to announce that Ryan has just been made the next blog administrator. Some of the recent comments have been troubling me. For one, I doubt the blog will die. It was christmas and new years, so most of you were not working. Also, isn't there only 10 or so people left?

Kush, the simple reason why I never invited you was because you were not doing a traineeship in chandigarh. It's fine that you commented, but you have to understand that we are foreigners living far away from home and this blog helps us create a community. As for Samantha being invited, she is also in our position. Yes, you have a point about her not doing a traineeship and there might be a bit of Canadian biased attached to it, but in the end, she is still a foreigner living away from home. I hope you understand. Any further queries can be directed at Ryan because I'll only be commenting from now on (unless nobody is doing anything).

Oh ya, I'm back in Canada and still awake after 50 hours of not sleeping...good times, eh?

1 comment:

kyoush said...

Dear Kent, Ryan 'n anyone else who's interested,

I have no problem with not being on the blog, all the "I wanna be on it" thing was just kidding around...

I dont even wanna be on the main list, its supposed to be for trainees/interns only. I know and honour that. The only reason why i was even commenting was because i consider quite a lot of the people here as my good and close friends. Now, that doesn't mean that i 'hate' the rest, just that they dont fall in the realm of my interest, as i'm sure i do in their cases too.

Like i said in another place, it was meant to be a joke. Didn't realize that some people have a miniscule and constricted sense of humour. And about the length of posts, noone (Except Blogger, well, Google, eventually) is paying for the hosting, so why does it matter??
And if someone does not want to read a comment they think is too long, all they need to do is click next to the [username] said... and the comment will collapse into just the above line. Then, what's all the fuss about??

Anyways, best wishes to Kent for creating many more revolutions, like the blog and otherwise, and a great life.

And heartiest congratulations to Ryan. I'll 'comment' more about it on the more appropriate post... ;)