Thursday, October 06, 2005

Some Stats....

Anybody interested on who, other than us, visits this blog? Surprisingly, people from a number of different countries have stopped by to have a look. For example:

Someone from Macedonia is spending a lot of time on our blog (maybe Voskresija knows this person?).

A person from Uruguay came to the blog via Nacho's blog.

There has been a person from Slovakia and one from Poland.

Germany, Holland, and Chile, among others, have also made appearances.

Not bad for a trainee blog, I must say. In fact, this blog is starting to get well-linked. People have been coming in from my blog and Nacho's. As well, Vladan put the link on his forum and someone from the UK clicked on it...go figure.

I will try to make the stats available at some point so anyone that cares can take a look and see what kind of international audience we are drawing. I think it's a pretty entertaining blog, but maybe that's because I understand all the inside jokes....

If anyone wants to put the link to this blog on their own and doesn't know how, let me know and I'll help you out. Other than that, the blog has been doing really well...keep it up.

No comments: