Friday, October 21, 2005

Sitting in the back row...

Hello Good People of the blogging community,
Tonight us folk over at 36C (aka five seasons) are becoming a cinema….that’s right we can be everything!
If anyone would like to come along and watch some films with us you’d be more than welcome…alcohol is optional and a personal choice every trainee must make for themselves!

So far the film choices are- Lolita (Kubrick version), Before Sunset and Black (an Indian film 70% in English…I have it on good authority that’s it v. good!![right, Ankit?!])
If anyone has any other films they’d like to see bring them along and we can fight about what to watch!!

I think it’s important some people come along because I heard Nicholas threatening to do some inhumane acts to balcky…and they’re not along the murder route (India can be a lonely place for a Canadian guy!!)


p.s. I can remember ALL of last night, I think I’m getting the hang of this whiskey thing!

2 comments:

nicholas said...

If we watch Before Sunset I'm going to make out with someone so if Kents not there I guess Blacki and I will finally go all the way.

ignacio said...

I SAW BEFORE SUNSET TWO WEEKS AGO, SO I THINK THE 70% ENGLISH MOVIE IS BETTER IDEA...

NICHOLAS...BLACKY IS DEAD..IT WAS A CYCLE RICKSHAW...TWO INDIANS DIED IN THAT ACCIDENT