Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm never drinking again....

If I got a dollar for everytime I said or heard that, I'd be rich. Last night was definitely a good time, thanks to some free drinks.

Mads is straight pimpin'...it's all about the words. "Hi, are you from Mumbai?"

Nick is the man...I still can't believe you know Pizza 73.

I met some Indian woman that knew of my hometown...what are the chances of that?

Nacho and his "friend" need to get themselves a room.

The best part of it all is that I don't remember how or when I got home. All I know is that I woke up with a bucket next to my bed. That can't be a good thing, right?

3 comments:

Jean said...

tell me about it!
i missed out on a big day of filming today through not being able to wake up, don't remember getting home but i do remember having coffee in some place...free bars are too dangerous for irish people!

kent said...

indeed jean. Today is a complete write-off and the time is going by way too slow.

Vladan said...

"You must be a model!"
- by Kent Babyatch :)