Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Burning Effigies!

Have all trainees got the pleasure of tomorrow off work? I’ve been told it’s a national holiday to celebrate Lord Ram killing the evil king, but not all companies seem to give the day off to employees and nothing in this country is consistent!
Part of the celebrations involve the burning of giant effigies in Sector 17 (I say giant but I really don’t know how big they’ll be I’ve heard the size differs all the time), anyone else getting freaky “Wicker Man” images??!!
Anyway I think it sounds like fun, so anyone want to come along see the show?

I’m also going to see a film in Fun Republic during the day, Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe & Renee Zellweger, it’s only showing at 1pm…if anyone fancies it my no. is 9815885325 or reply to the post…

2 comments:

ryan101 said...

I've been wanting to burn something ever since i got here.

Is it an effigy of Kent by any chance? Maybe we can just burn him if he doesn't start speaking English.

kent said...

Easy now...that's starting to get a little bit personal. I think i've collected enough of your hair to make my voodoo doll so watch out...you might just be feeling a burning sensation as well.