Friday, October 14, 2005

My Nipple

Ouch, I think my nipple ring might have a little Indian infection. Come-on, I went swimming in the dirtiest pool I’ve ever seen at the golden temple, went days without showering when traveling, had people lick it before the nice piercing guy said I could (you know it was you Kent) and no problems but I go swimming in the posh Chandigarh hotel pool and the bacteria infest me. Maybe it’s the fungusamongus!

So girls and Nacho any tips on taking care of an iky piercing? I really don’t want to take it out and have to have it done again, it kinda hurt the first time!

14 comments:

ignacio said...

scary...

Nicholas, you should go to the doctor...it's better, only 100 Rs is going to cost you save your piercing.

kyoush said...

I agree with Nacho, doctor time !!...

But in the meantime, remove the peircing and wash the affected area (and the piece of jewellery) with soap (mild) and water.

More info, follow the link:

http://www.pacificbodyjewellery.com/
aftinfect.htm

sarika said...

thank you so much for sharing this one.

advance booking padmavati said...

great post thanks for sharing....

release date of robot 2 trailer said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us

tiger zinda hai teaser release date said...

The way you wrote everything that's so good. Thanks for sharing this with us

robot 2.0 movie tickets said...

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

ipl match advance ticket booking said...

Great post!!

bollywood movies collection said...

Thanks for the information

Vivo ipl match ticket price said...

amazing post

Kaala Hindi Movie Download said...

Really Fantastic, Thanks a lot helpful Guide.

pro kabaddi 2018 ticket booking said...

visited your web site today and found it very interesting and well done.

robot 2.0 advance booking said...

like your site. It is great! Keep up the good work.

zero hindi movie download said...

You are doing a great service!! Thanks!