Monday, October 17, 2005

Party Tonight

Ok, the good people (landlords) that live below us have sanctioned a party tonight. So, at 9 pm the party out in Panchkula will commence. The occasion is Christiane's last chance to get wasted in Chandigarh.

There is a couple of stipulations (look it up if you don't know the word):

1. We can't be noisy. The neighbours will get pissed, they will tell the landlords, and then the landlords will get mad at us, so we'll never be able to have a party again.

2. No stupid shit. By that I mean no throwing shit off the balcony, no piyushing, no other usual drunk shit.

Don't let that stop you from drinking though, just refrain from doing the things you'd normally do at classy establishments like 36C.

So hope to see you all there and someone please tell the good folks over at 38 what the deal is.

See ya tonight.

6 comments:

ryan101 said...

Quiet?! We can't have that, i say we have a nice quiet party to being with, then jump on a party bus tour of Chandigarh and really get the starty parted.

ryan101 said...

*begin

ryan101 said...

sounds like a plan.

i think the alcohol has affected your english this morning more than my understanding, even though i did get the sense knocked out of me after, as you say, "taking a piss down an alley after getting drunk at a relgious festival".

I dont think i will use those exact words when i tell my boss what happened to give me a scar on my forehead.

ignacio said...

I already invited the Lion from Kasauli..surprise surprise...It was Neve Campbell on it...she was undercover from "SDT" Stupid Drunk Trainees...

kent said...

what is nacho talking about? Ryan can provide the spanglish-british translation and then i will provide the british-english that everyone else can undersand translation.

ryan101 said...

kent,

maybe when i get this 'tumour' removed from my head, and half my brain disappears i will be able to translate directly into canadian for you.