Friday, November 11, 2005

WANDERING FINGERS


As usual Germain and I went to a restaurant for our lunch, but today was a little different because we decided to bring our delicious “Tomato Paneer” and “Mushroom something” to our office…Bad decision!!!
When we were in the middle of our lunch, our colleagues came next to us and immediately they jumped into our nice food, it was horrible see how those fingers where swimming into my nice “Mushroom something” and how all of them without any kind of permission enjoyed our lunch…They didn’t say thank you or anything, they just came with their stickiest fingers hunting my lunch like animals…

3 comments:

Jean said...

Welcome to India, Nachonio and fellow Moberra cohorts!
Do you not know that sort of thing is normal…not having to deal with it is the one good thing about being invisible!!

kyoush said...

Nacho and Germain,

I extend my deepest sympathies to both of you, on getting your lunch 'molested'...

Yeah Nacho, it was a baaaad move, especially if its nice food. But surprising that its been so long with you not experiencing it.

Hope you guys managed to eat at least some of it and didn't end up being hungry... That would not be good :(

ignacio said...

I'M MY GOD....I TOLD YOU JEAN....IT'S IMPOSSIBLE