Monday, November 28, 2005

Party Invitation!!!

As you may all know, Nicholas has just turned 40 yesterday, I will become old on Wednesday, and Voskresija will be 89 on Saturday.

And so for such a occasion, we need a respectable location to share some pleasant conversation over a few drinks, and of course, to partaaaay.

You are all therefore cordially invited to the house of our Canadian diplomat, Samantha, for a birthday party hosted with the support of the Canadian Consulate.

When: Thursday December 1st
Where: 1232 sector 8c (see Kent if you need directions – me too I guess, but I’m, useless at giving directions)
Time: 9.30pm onwards

Some slight rules: The house is strictly no smoking, but there are some amazing balconies for the smokers amongst us to enjoy polluting themselves. And whilst the speaker system has recently been set up for perfect acoustics, there is a lack of music for us to bop away to, so it’s BYO music and alcohol.

I also suggest you adhere to the dress code of smart casual, as there is a bouncer on the gate who has been instructed to keep the riff-raff away.

If you need any encouragement to stray away from Club Dirty Sexy for a party, you can read a review of her house here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"With the support of the Canadian Consulate", eh? Sheesh! You guys are going to get me in trouble!

ignacio said...

It's not the Consulate of Canada...it's the Consulate of "CANADIA"...so don't worry!!!

nicholas said...

Sweet, my birthday party at the Canadian Consolate. I can't wait, I hear they also make a nice breakfast.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, and if people need to crash, there's lots of space.

Unknown said...

Let's hope it's not too much! Did I mention that none of the furniture/carpets are mine, so no wrecking stuff!

:) Happy birthday to the three of you!

ryan101 said...

yes mum

:)