Monday, November 07, 2005

I HATE MY NEW HOUSE...

COCKROACHES IN NEW 38

Those bastards finnally died...i hope!!!

Ryan Schwarzenegger-"The Cockroach Terminator"

Jean, is that a bindi or a baby coackroach on your forehead?

I wasn't scared, i was thinking about my uncertain future in 38 sector...

This is a desperate post from ex-pefect new 38 house...i mean, "The former normal trainee house of Jean and me"
Last night while Jean was trying to kill ants something really bad happened...Suddenly from all the holes that we have in our house, started coming hundreds of Cockroaches...It was a nightmare, the worst thing ever...Now i feel that i love ants and Blacky, even i miss 36-c house and non-normal houses...
Fortunately last night Ryan was there (i'm wondering why), he killed every single bastard with one of my shoes, now i have sticky shoes and sticky floor, but at least we finished with all of them...Well, Ryan did it!!! Jean was over my bed, screaming like a scared animal (didn't help at all)...actually i was doing the same...but also i was coordinating Ryan's work, saying...Ryan there is one in there...another there, a baby one over here, two over Jean's shoulder, on the fridge, behind you, inside my new coffee maker...etc, etc, etc...
Dear trainees, if you are invited to our new flat, please don't bring any kind of decoration as a present, we just need some insect killer or money to pay Ryan's salary...
By the way, we think that the new name for this trainee house is..."Cockroach Place"...

4 comments:

Jean said...

I can’t decide if the most fun part of the night for me was when Ryan took a toilet break & me & Nacho just sat scared waiting for him to come back “saying hurry up – there’s one – there’s one”, OR when we talked to the landlord about it and got laughed at & handed a can of insect killer…I don’t thin k I’ve ever muttered so many swear words in all my life…really after almost 5 months I thought I’d learned to cope with Indian insects but this was different these are genetically modified mutant cockroaches with the ugliest faces ever….

ignacio said...

yeah Jean, it was funny when we talked to the landlord and his son was laughing in front of our faces...And Ryan went two times to the toilet...(he has a pact with the bastards....

ryan101 said...

Can we please talk about how brave i was fighting the lakhs of Godzilla sized cockroaches rather than my toilet schedule.

Thank you.

ignacio said...

and i don't miss 36-c, it was just a thought...i won't come back to that place again...well, only for parties!!!