Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Time to start tying some loose ends :(



I have just a bit more than three weeks left in Chandigarh and, I find it quite hard to say, it is time to sell my beloved Muña. :(



If there is anyone of you guys who would like to buy an old kinetic scooter (automatic transmission), I am selling mine. For trainees, the price is 4000 Rupees, and if you have some Indian friends who might be interested, please tell them the price is 5000 because I know they will bargain the skin of my back! :)



The Indian driving license is not hard to obtain (you only need to do a test on paper), so if you didn't bring your own (which is usually considered valid) or don't have an international driving license, that shouldn't be a reason not to ride into a big, adventurous experience in India. :)



Also, I will provide you with FREE lessons on all of the following topics: scooter riding, Indian driving (roundabouts included), route choosing, passenger transporting, maintenance, police bribing :), basic mechanics, and any other skill you might need to safely ride this good old lady around Chandigarh.



And, as if that is not enough, there is MORE: a beautiful atomic-ant styled helmet is also included in the price! :)



You know how to find me, so... let's do lunch! :D

2 comments:

ryan101 said...

sorry, I could never leave Agnes!

Vladan said...

:'-(