Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Goa Pics and Other Additions

Well, I see nobody except for the good people at Synapse Infomedia (formerly known as H & S Media) is at work today. If you are at work, speak up because we need some excitement.

Anyways, I made an addition to the sidebar on the right. If you scroll down a bit, you'll see i've listed every trainee currently here (sorry if I missed anyone), and the alumni members that are currently on this blog. The reason I did this, after a length dicussion with Johanna, is so that potential trainees that happen to stumble across this blog may find it useful to see who is here from what country.

I also uploaded some Goa pics to my pic website. You can get there by clicking the "Mongolia/China/India Pictures" link on the right. Once there, click the "India" link, then the "Kent" link, then the "Goa" album. I don't have all the pics from the trip up, but the ones from Goa are a start.

3 comments:

nicholas said...

Wow, Goa looks FAB, I gotta get there just for the food. Mmmmmm prawns!

kyoush said...

Hye Kent, was just wondering what you mean when you use the word Alumni...

Do you mean only Chandigarh-Trainees-Alumni? Just clarifying my doubts... :)

kent said...

Ya, that's what I mean.