Monday, March 20, 2006

Nice Lunch...

Today during lunch i went to Club Cuisine here in 17 for my usual "Paneer Tikka Something"...everything was perfect except for two Indians (I saw a lot of them today actually)
While i was eating my nice food, i saw them with an old man who apparently was some kind of servant or slave...i say slave because his "owners" talked to him and treated him like he was some inferior creature, also they ordered food and said to him to sit away from their table...because obviously he was too inferior to share a table with two "Normal" Indians...

I wasn't upset because this guy sat with me instead of his owners...i was upset with the couple, I didn't understand why people here still act like that...like we are in the middle ages, like the rest of the people don't deserve a space in this world...

I looked at the couple trying to get their attention and say something but it was impossible, because also i think i was invisible for them...

I know this is not something that will keep me awake during the night and also is not my bloody country but i think (personal opinion) if in this place people don't show respect between themselves just because they don't belong to the same class or whatever...our nice and exotic Incredible India will stay in "century 1 st" forever...being the incredible India that all of us know...

1 comment:

ignacio said...

Germain Contreras...you are totally right...

and club cuisine is not the same without you and Vorkresija...