Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yes sir! Mr. McLean SIR!

Being always the good student, here is my homework. Although now that I think about it... I seem to remember always asking for extensions on my deadlines and never handing anything in on time... But this will be submitted before the deadline. Maybe I`m just out of practice.



Did you know that the ketchup dispensers in Rishikesh are Sikh (not 'sick')?

Nacho: Where's the party everyone?! I want to dance to Kaj ra rai with Ashwarya Rai!


Aww... don't they make a cute threesome?


Jamie's decided to leave his traineeship to pursue his hidden dream - to become a Carmen Miranda impersonator!

4 comments:

ignacio said...

Thanks Sam for the pictures they are all nice...well just the pictures where you can see nacho....

jamie needs some tropical fruits for his hat and then we'll have a trainee from Trinidad and Tobago.

the threesome picture it's nice too, but it wasn't really funny share the bed with those guys...they spoke the whole night in a new kind of German...i learned that night something like "Mosquito Glutschtse"...but i'm still confused.

see ya

ignacio said...

WHY CARMEN MIRANDA IS RELATED TO JAMIE...

I THINK IS CARMEN ELEKTRA...

I GOT IT, NOW WE HAVE A NICKNAME FOR JAMIE....SO INSTEAD OF "DRAGON' WE CAN CALL HIM "ELEKTRO"

Unknown said...

Thanks Electro. So it's Electro MACLEAN. Got it.

Anonymous said...

hey guys...
that as a really nice weekend...

I mr pinguin was so nice, sorry jamie, but not that nice as u! :D

bye kiss for all...