Thursday, April 06, 2006

The World Gone Mad???

I just had to post this report from The Irish Independent -

Millionaire heiress Paris Hilton could soon be portraying Mother Teresa in film.
An award-winning Indian director says he was so impressed by the 25-year-old's refusal to strip off for Playboy magazine that he has asked her to play the saintly charity worker in a new biopic.

T Rajeevnath also feels she bears a resemblance to a young Mother Teresa.

Since when has keeping your clothes on been enough to garner comparisons to Mother Teresa? (I'm sure she'd be flattered) I have nothing more to say on this matter, the title says it all.
Clearly, the resemblance is uncanny -


3 comments:

kent said...

I saw that...what a disgrace.

ignacio said...

I like Paris...lots of fun when she is around...

Jean said...

Nacho is Ben Stiller, sorry Mads not you...especially in Zoolander. Or Ross from Friends everybody knows that...
He is also like Nicole Ritchie.