Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Party!!! / Party???

It seems we are now at full strength again for trainees - welcome back to Nacho and Jean, and welcome to our new trainee from Japan (i've only heard rumours of her existence so far...)

So i think we need have li'l party to welcome (back) everyone! Especially since we will soon be losing Marian and Yas!

How about Wednesday night?

Panchkula is always on offer, but it would probably make more sense for the two panch-cool-ians to go to 38 rather than the other way around... if you guys don't mind of course!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I agree a good party is long overdue to get everyone (re)introduced. Our 38 is out, so it's up to the trainee 38 house...

ignacio said...

cool...sounds great for me, i want to meet the new trainees.

Ryan you sound like Mr Babin posting in this blog.

Germain, carol and Julia said that they want a party in 38.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I'm busy Wednesdays. Have fun without me!

kent said...

That's right, Nacho, Ryan does sound like me and not vice versa. It really shows how my eloquent use of the english language rubbed off on him.