Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hey Chandigarh!

Hola from Malaysia!

Kuala Lumper is beautiful & nobody asks me where I'm from cos nobody cares it's great!Though I'm probably the only westerner here who thinks it's expensive...coming from India I guess that was bound to happen!
And everywhere smells like meat - when you ask for vegetarian food it means no red meat...not good I miss pure veg India!
There's so many things to buy I wish I had more money, today I seen a (pirated) version of the complete Simpsons series...not buying that is going to be tough, I need to leave this city before I go bankrupt!

See you all later!

1 comment:

ignacio said...

where are you jean...

i'm still in bangladesh...please say something..you need to come here...this country rocks!!!!

hey trainees...you must come to bangladesh and fly with Biman Airlines...you'll never forget it.

see you..and if you hear from jean tell her that i'm still looking for her at the airport!!!!