Saturday, May 21, 2005

Trainees' clothes

Hello,

I get here something from Patrick.

Patrick: I invented last year the system here that we leaving trainees give the clothes which we don't need any longer to the slums. At the moment, Rajes is the person to contact for this. I'll leave after things here. Take what ever you'll need. The rest will be taken by Rajes soon. Please do me the favour and enlarge this system until every trainee is doing this. I think compared to throwing it away it's the better option and thus we can bring a smile in their faces. :) Always remember Dalai Lama:
"Buddhism isn't a religion-it's the mentality to improve the world the people around you everyday and to make them smile"

It's so easy here and it cost nothing! Thanks for this. It's been a very important issue for me!!!
I think it is a really good idea and need to be held on.

Rajes is not in Chandigarh anymore,

Does anyone or anyhouse want to take on this task or revamp this idea?

No comments: