Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New Trainee in Chandigarh: Sonya

This is Sonja, 22 years old trainee from Germany who arrived in Chandigarh two weeks ago...

I think I have seen most of you once or twice, but just a few of you know me better, cause I am staying at Harveen’s (an AIESECer) place right now instead of joining you in one of the trainee houses.

Why?

Good question...

I am not working for an NGO or a company, but for an AIESEC project called WORLDVIEW. Five other trainees of that project will arrive in June in we will live in some kind of school hostel together.

Our main task is to provide workshops on different topics (cultural education, sport, theater, dance, social issues, career opportunities...) in about 10 schools in Chandigarh, but there’s much more to know about that project which will definitly have impact on the education system...

And you can take part in the project, too!!!

I will visit each of your trainee houses during the next days, tell you more about the project and explain how and in which parts you can participate.

Looking forward to meet you!

Sonya

No comments: