Saturday, May 21, 2005

Open door NGOs

Good morning,

I was thinking... most trainees do not know what others trainees actually do.

Therefore, I am proposing you the following topic that I have called “open door NGO's”. It is meant for trainees who are not evolved in social programs and activities here in Chandigarh.

They will have the possibility to experience this activity for one day or two, maybe on weekends. In that way, they will be able to understand how it works really and have also an interesting approach with people and not only with computer and desk… :-) I am kidding....

I think the opposite way such as "the understanding of business and IT traineeship", it is, on the other hand, a little boring, so... it is better to forget it.


What do you think folks?

@Roberta

No comments: