Sunday, September 10, 2006

Trainees In Bollywood


Hello Chandigarh & everyone else!
How are you all? I just thought I’d update you all on my movie stardom & encourage you all to go & see what is obviously gonna be THE best bollywood movie of all time, I know this because 2 of the coolest trainees are in it!
Yes on the 8th of September, mine & Lucie’s big bollywood adventure was unleashed in India!
For those of you that don’t know this is the film me & Lucie ‘starred’ in whilst holidaying in Mumbai!!!
Go see it (if you can handle that much Emraan Hashmi!) & let me know what it’s like! Don’t think it’s coming to Cairo just yet but I’m sure I can track down a copy once I get back to Bonnie Scotland!
Jean

PS for any those of you who can’t get enough of the film – there’s more about it here!

3 comments:

Asamick said...

I do remember you and Lucie were talking about that surprising incident in Mumbai! I wish I could watch that movie...I don't think it is coming to Japan...I'll get DVD!

Unknown said...

I'll keep an eye out for it! Any idea which scenes you'll be in?

Jean said...

yes, apparently it's in a dutch nightclub! The lead actress is there (not sure kidnapped or something) & big man Emraan comes to rescue her - i'll be the one in the background doing the nerdy dancing!!! (no shoulder dancing allowed?!)