Sunday, September 10, 2006

Slight problem...

Martina, the present blog administrator, is leaving tomorrow. And although there are lots of new trainees (4-5 Nigerians just arrived, and Anja from Germany arrived as well), none of them have regular access to the internet at work. So who will be the next administrator? AND who will read the blog in Chandigarh except me, the poor wannabe trainee?

Any of you trainees have any ideas (or I guess you ex-trainees since no trainees seem to read the blog anymore)? Maybe Martina can administer the blog from Germany until a trainee shows up who has access to the internet? She's travelling around India for 2 weeks, but maybe after that??

6 comments:

kent said...

Just send me an email with the addresses of the people that want to join and I can add them.

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll get the e-mail addresses from them.

Manveer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Um... did you get permission from these trainees to post their e-mail addresses? I know I wouldn't want my e-mail address posted on a website everyone could see.

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind, but I deleted your comment Manveer, just in case. I'm going to be sending Kent a complete list anyway, so he'll get the e-mail addresses.

Manveer said...

yeah on second thoughts was kinda stupid of me. but had no other way to convey it. so the message solved its purpose. cheers