Monday, May 22, 2006

A South African in Europe

I miss my India...


I look like a bollywood actor in a fake indian european scene

Dear trainees this is a short message from Europe, just to say hi and show you a little bit of my trip in this different continent...
Nobody asked me...`Which Country` or `Father´s Name`...

i´m having problems with food because is all about meat....I have no problems with bear, i spent the first two days drinking wine and bear which means that i was drunk all the time.

I miss all of you and i hope India ig doing well with my dear trainees.

Auf bindensen (Something like this Germans say when they try to say goodbye)

3 comments:

Asamick said...

Hi Nacho! I'm happy to know you are enjoying! I'm in Goa just now and spending good time there.

I'll be back in Chandigarh on 24th and only 3days left...

I'm missing Chandigarh very much! I cannot imagine how i feel when i'm gone.

Unknown said...

You look so worldly and European in that picture! Ooh, looks like fun there!

benjamin said...

@Nacho: "Auf bindensen (Something like this Germans say when they try to say goodbye)"
In fact it is "Auf Wiedersehen" (say "Ouph Veedarezen"). And to act on this: "Auf Wiedersehen, die Zeit mit Dir war wuuuuuuuuuuunderschön." (Means "Had a nice time with you"). Next time you go to a restaurant do it like Salvador and order a "Schniedel" (say "Shneedle"), please! ;)

@Sam: Not long from now you will be able to experience the old German Europe yourself.
And you don't need to bring your picked helmet with you. ;)