Monday, March 12, 2007

Chandi beers

Is this blog still alive? Are there any trainees left in Chandi?
I was wondering if you Chandigarians could help setting up a list of local beer brands, or basically those ones available and the alcohol stalls. I remember they were changing a lot back when I stayed there (MHA!). For some time the local dealer had certain brands available, other times not. And, shame on me, the only brand I remember is Hayward 5000! Well, and Kingfisher, of course.
So now I was trying to recall some of those sweet memories and realized my memory is quite blurred. So the list goes... Can you help?

Hayward 5000!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, the blog hasn't caught on with the new trainees. There are about 10 trainees in Chandigarh these days. I don't know much about the beer brands so I can't help you with that.

Manveer said...

Umm...there is kingfisher and Castle that I know of..
A new one just came in, dont remember the name.
And I believe Haywards is still there..
Yeah, as Samantha mentioned, the new trainees dont seem to fond of bloggin much..

Preet said...

hey heness :)
beer brands ?! well, dere's jus a new one in chandi dat i heard of!
its named COBRA! ha..quite indian :p

Hennes said...

"Cobra"? Sounds like it's powerful to your head ;-)
There were actually two more that came to my mind: Bulldozer and Stroh. So now the list goes
Cobra, Kingfisher, Hayward, Bulldozer and Stroh
Just somehow this list is nostalgic to me.